SPEND $1000 AT ANY BRICKWORKS DESIGN AND TRADE CENTRE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A $15,000 TRAILER AND TOOLS PACKAGE*
*1st December 2020 – 28 February 2021.
For ABN holders in Western Australia only. Terms and conditions apply
Purchase from any of our convenient locations including:
Osborne Park | Jandakot | Wangara | Mandurah
VISIT OUR LOCATIONS FOR
Pavers | Masonry Blocks | Bricks | Limestone | Wall Cladding | Mortars, Sealers, & more
Terms and Conditions:
This promotion is classified as a game of chance. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received during the Promotional Period. Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Draw will open at 12:00am and close at 11:59pm on the dates outlined below. The winner for each Draw will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during that period.
Promotion commences on 01/12/2020 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 28/02/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
Total prize value of a trailer plus tools included. Maximum prize value is up to the value of $15,000.
Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take a prize then the prize will be forfeited.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. If the winner fails to accept all of the components of the price then the remainder of the value of the prize shall be forfeited.
The draw for the winner will take place on the 01/03/2021 at 12:00pm AEDST at 184 Burnside rd, Ormeau Queensland 4208 and the winner will be published on the Brickworks website ( www.brickworks.com.au ) on the 02/03/2021.
If any prize remains unclaimed by 11:59pm AEDST on 01/04/2021 due to the inability to contact the winner using the contact details they have submitted, then a draw for any such unclaimed prizes may take place at the same place as the original draw at 12:00pm AEDST on 02/04/2019. The winner will be published on the Brickworks website www.brickworks.com.au ) on the 03/04/2019. The winner(s), if any, will be notified by email and in writing within two (2) business days of the secondary draw.
Conditions of Entry:
The promoter of this competition is: Brickworks Building Products Pty Ltd (ABN. 17 000 028 526] whose registered office is at 738-780 Wallgrove Rd Horsley Park NSW 2175.
- There is no entry fee
- Entrants must be the home or business owner at the address entered. Full contact details including: name, phone number, email, address must be provided.
- Entry is only open to Western Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.brickworks.com.au/15Ktrailerandtools
- Entrants must set up an account with Brickworks and spend $1000 in one transaction during the Promotional Period. Entrants must provide all contact information required to be eligible.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Closing date for entry will be 28/02/2021. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Winner will be notified via phone or email once within 5 business days of the winner being selected.
- The prize must be taken within 1 month of the winner being notified that they won the competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability of product and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software provided and will be selected from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited. No refund or cash compensation will be awarded in lieu.
- Brickworks must be given permission by the winner to take and use images for advertising purposes. Brickworks shall have the right to exhibit, photograph, archive, electronically store, duplicate or record all submissions without fee or restriction.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such PI to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this PI. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the PI for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Some of the entities to whom the Promoter may disclose entrants’ PI are located outside Australia. The Promoter takes steps to ensure that such recipients respect the confidentiality of PI by abiding by the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) or equivalent privacy laws. Other than as stated above, the Promoter will not send entrants’ PI to recipients outside of Australia without obtaining their consent (in some cases this consent will be implied) or otherwise complying with the APPs.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the state of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The prize includes:
- 1 x Mixer Cement ULP T/Up 3.5 TMP Honda
- 1 x Powercutter Husqvarna 14” K770 2 Stroke MK 111
- 1 x DTS Diamond Blad 350mm
- 1 x Turbo/Combination Pro Series
- 1 x DTS Screed 3000mm Clamp Handle
- 1 x OX Pro Red PVC Texture Finishing Trowel 120mm 280mm Heavy
- 1 x DTS Trowel Pointed MP103A 120 x 365mm
- 1 x MASTERFINISH Carbon Steel Square Trowel 120mm 280mm Heavy
- 1 x OX Professional 7” Gauging Trowel
- 1 x MASTERFINISH Marble Sheen Finishing Tool 450mm Short
- 1 x Level 3 piece Kit Kapro (600mm, 1200mm, 1800mm)
- 1 x EASYMIX Red HD Steel Tray Wheelbarrow Pneumatic Tyre 100L
- 1 x Shovel D/H Metal Blue Short TMP
- 1 x Shovel D/Handle S Mouth Ridgid R52315
- 1 x Shovel L/Handle R/Mounth Ridgid
- 1 x Crommelins Compactor Robin Petrol 6hp EX17 68Kg 12Kn 5800vpm Plate 520x360mm Foldable Handle and Wheel Kit
- 1 x Makita 18V BRUSHLESS Heavy Duty Hammer Driver Drill Kit – Inc 2 x 5.0Ah Batteries, Rapid charger and carry case
- 1 x Hammer Estwing Claw 24oz Blue Vinyl Grip
- 1 x ECLIPSE Hammer Sledge Normalised Solid Core Fibreglass Handle 4.5kg
- 1 x ECLIPSE Hammer Sledge Normalised Solid Core Fibreglass Handle 1.8kg
- 1 x SPEAR AND JACKSON Bolster Brick 115mm DIY
- 1 x Bucket + Lid Plastic 20L White Wire Handle
- 1 x OX JAR – Bucket 40L
- 1 x Handle Mixer Ransom RAN160
- 1 x Mixer Paddle Znc M14 140mm x 600mm Positive Drive
- 1 x Stringline No 12 x 100mm Lime G String
- 1 x Line Pins H/Duty Footprint
- 1 x DTS Gloves Trade Grip Assassin Black Nitrile Foam Size 10
- 1 x HONEYWELL Safety Glasses A700 Grey A/Fog
- 1 x PROCHOICE Cobra Earmuffs Class 5 28Db
- 1 x MAKITA 8 Piece BRUSHLESS Combo Kit – DHP481Z, DTD154Z, DGA504Z, DHS802, 2 x BL1850B, DC18RD & Carry Bag
- 1 x TYPHOOON 6 Draw, 219 Piece Toolkit – Green
- 1 x BAILEY Ladder AL SLS 3 IN 1 (7/11 Step) 2.1m 150kg Ind
- 1 x OX Pro Heavy Duty Profile Pole 33 course